THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Mine (click for full size & Animation)

For this tutorial I have used the scrap kit Just Another Lullaby by Soxsational Scraps found HERE
Animation Shop found in my Quick Links

The following instructions are for the tag as shown, feel free to substitute elements and make it compleatly your own!
Open paper 15 and recolor in the following manner: Effects> Photo Effects> Film and Filters. I used the darkest purple in the regular color pallete and a density of 30%
Place rattle frame (girl) to the right side of the paper. Add a drop shadow, I used the setings of 5, 5, 100, 10, black.
Open tag 3 and place on the right side of the rattle. Also with a drop shadow.
Open Ted 1, Mirror, resize 90%, place under tag with a drop shadow.
Open Stars and place at the top left hand side. Apply drop shadow.
Using Taped Ribbon 2 make a frame around your tag.
Add all wording and copyright info as well as a picture inside your frame
Resize
While clicked on your top layer, Merge Visible
Using your magic wand, hold down the shift key, and click inside each star.
***Adjust> Add/Remove Noise > Add Noise, Random, Noise 10
Select None
Copy Merged
Paste as a new animation in Animation Shop
Back in PSP Undo Select None, Undo Add Noise***
Repete between stars at least two more times, increasing the number by 10 each time, pasting each new frame after your first frame in Animaion Shop
Run Animation
Save

0 comments: