For this tutorial I used the wonderful yet freebie kit Egghunt from Cinnamonscraps which can be found HERE
A little imagination.
Sometimes in a tutorial less is more and with everything included in this scrap kit I will let your imagination run wild. The only instruction I am going to give is for the pinwheel.
- After you have your tag pertty much how you want it to appear, and all your copyrights in place add your pinwheel. Copy the tag merged to Animation shop and paste as a new animation.
- Go back to PSP and slightly rotate your pinwheel being careful not to move the center.
- Copy merged and paste into your animation AFTER the current frame.
- Continue to do this as many times as you would like for your desired effect, I chose 5 times.
- Run your animation to make sure it is how you would like it to appear and save as a GIF file.
- Like I said less can be more and I believe this is one of thise cases, there are so many ideas one could have from this kit. So play around and have a lot of fun! HOPPY EASTER! Blessed Be Ü Lorilynn