Saturday, September 12, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
For this fairly basic tutorial I used the wonderful Indian Summer kit from Jessica at Gothic Inspirations It is a freebie for now so remember to leave much love for her!
VIx mask 197 found HERE
Beautiful art of Kat found HERE you MUST have a license for this art! Please do not use without proper permissions
- Open 2 papers. I chose paper 4 for my mask layer and paper 6 for my background
- On your mask paper apply mask source luminance, fit to canvas, hide all mask
- Merge Visible
- Adjust>Blur>Gaussian Blur radius 4.00
- Copy & Paste onto your background layer. Drop Shadow *2,2,100, 12, black*
- Add tree with a 75% transparancy and a drop shadow same as above.
- ed it!
- Add flowers and leaves aranged as you would like I added drop shadows to this as well, 2,2,100,5, black.
- Add tube of choice with the softer drop shadow that was used in the mask layer.
- Add text and copyright information!!!
- Re-size as desired
- Thank you Jessica for allowing me to write this tut for you, I enjoyed it.
Posted by Lorilynn at 3:31 AM
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
For this tutorial I used the Back to Nature kit from Bits N Bobs found HERE
The Beautiful Art Angel Dust from KatNKDA purchased HERE
Squirlz Water Reflections found HERE
Eye Candy 5 Impact Gradiant Glow found HERE
Open your background of choice.
Add leaves along the bottom, I used a 4,4,100,10 black drop shadow for each leave group and also switched the layering by moving down or up as the case may be.(this is the same drop I have used for everything in this tutorial)
Add Flower elements
Add Element 7 as a base for the Angel
Add Mushrooms and butterfly
Add all copyright info!!
Add your top wording.
Effects>Plug Ins> Eye Candy 5> Gradiant Glow> Useing the green glow I changed the color to a light tan from the angels hair, radius 12
Resize to about 40%
Using the Start Outline tool, you are going to select (this is a point to point kind of selection) the water area for refelction,
I had the following settings: (click on the pic for a better view)
Run animation and SAVE in gif format
Hope you had fun with this one!
Posted by Lorilynn at 5:22 AM
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- For this tutorial I have used the TIFFANY kit from Gemini Creationz found HERE
- Artwork is PTU by Keith Garvey found HERE
- VIX masks 276 and 383 FTU found HERE
- Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 trial found HERE
- Animation Shop found HERE
- First pick the two papers you would like to use as your masks and apply one of your masks to each one.
- Next open your background
- Add the Rockstar Mask by Copying Merged and pasting as a new layer.(Drop Shadow)
- Add your tube of choice so it will be inside your frame (Drop Shadow)
- I added the chandelier behind my tube for effect. (Drop Shadow)
- Add any other elements you may want to use on the inside of the picture, I have added to the bracelet and her belly button =)
- RE-SIZE 50% this is now your base layer.
- Open the frame of choice and place your base layer inside the frame. You may have to re-size both the frame and the base to make them look the way you would like for them to. You do this with the little squares that show up when you are on your PICK TOOL
- Add embellishments around the frame as you would like (Drop Shadow)
- Add copyrights and any wording you would like
- MERGE ALL
- Now take your 'ROCK THIS' Layer and re-size it to about 35% and copy merged and paste onto your base layer. You will have to re-size this more I am sure, and place it where you would like it.
- Plugins>Alien Skin Eye Candy>Gradient Glow
- I used the Dark Aura with the following settings after changing the purple to a hot pink shade.
- COPY MERGED
- Open Animation Shop
- Paste as a new animation
- Back to PSP
- Apply Glow again with the same settings,
- Copy Merged
- In Animation Shop Paste after current frame
- Repeat the glow as many times as you would like, I did 5
Posted by Lorilynn at 7:00 PM