THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

glimpse of heaven

For this tutorial I used Pink Grapes by Dorthi's Designs found HERE
Love word art also by Dorthi's Designs found HERE
The Art work of Keith Garvey which can be found in my quick links

  • Open frame 7 and place on a 800x800 transparent canvas.
  • Arange flowers as you would like around the frame. Be creative, colorize, flip, anything you would like it is endless here. To colorize I used the method of Effects>Photo Effects>Film & Filters with a dark purple at about 40%
  • Add ribbons, bows and buttons. Whatever you would like.
  • Resize 80%
  • Copy Merged to a new transparent canvas.
  • Place it near the upper right hand corner.
  • Place a background paper of choice inside the frame. I used paper 20 with a 50% transparancy.
  • Over the paper place the I love you heart.
  • Using your freehand selection tool outline your frame and then invert your selection.
  • Hit delete on the paper and the I love you heart layers. This should insure they are both inside your outline, make sure you have them placed under your frame.
  • Open tag and place glimpse of heaven inside it
  • resize
  • place on your main canvas
  • Add your tube of choice inside your frame
  • place all copyrights and wording
  • resize
  • save.

0 comments: