THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February's Child




For this simple tutorial I used Set 2 in Moonlight Laura's Birthstone Mini Kit Collection "Amethyst" She has the first 3 up and the others are soon to follow! You can find them avalable HERE
Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact Trial is in my Quick Links

  • OPEN paper #2 Resize 60%
  • Effects>Photo Effects>Film & Filters. I used the darkest green in the preset colors with a 50% setting.
  • Open Shiny doodles 3, resize 60%, rotate left
  • Place in the bottom left hand corner with only the top half of the doodle showing.
  • Duplicate, Mirror.
  • Merge Down
  • Drop Shadow 4,4,100,4, black
  • Open Heart CHarm 2, resize 45%
  • Place around the 400 px place on your tag layer.
  • Drop shadow as above
  • Add flowers and ribbon borders as you wish
  • Add copyrights and wording,
  • To use your gradiant glow you will want to convert whatever text you want to glow to a raster layer
  • Effects>Plug Ins> Eye Candy 5 Impact>Gradiant Glow. I used the Green Glow setting changed to white with a radius of 5.00

0 comments: