THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rain Drops



For this tutorial I have used the following:
Rain Drops kit from Polka Dot Scraps available HERE
The art of Suzanne Woolcott found in my quick links
Alien Skin Eye Candy Impact available in my quick links.
Animation Shop available in my quick links.

Let us begin...

Open your paper of choice, this is going to be your frame for your tag.
Using the preset shapes cut out your frame by first making your outside by inverting your selection and then hitting delete on your keyboard
Select none
Now remake your shape for the inside of your frame.  You can do this using another shape or the same one for different effects.  Hit delete.
Select none. 
Resize as you would like it to appear.
Now using your Alien Skin Effect go to Bevel.  You can play around with this the settings I used were the factory Default.  14.15, 68, 39, 0, 8
Now you have your frame.
Place element 18 inside the frame as your base
follow with Element 3.
Decorate the outside of the frame as you wish. Do not add your boat yet.
Place your tube on the bottom left of your tag.
On your tube, if needed to highlight the face, resize it.  I had to resize to 200%.
Mirror
Crop so you have just the face (or whatever part of your tube you would like to shadow)
Paste in the bottom right of your tag.  Change transparency to 70 on the transparency slider.
Add ALL copyrights and wording.
Merge Visible
Resize the whole tag as needed
Add your boat.
Copy merged
Open Animation Shop
Paste as a new image
Back to PSP
Slightly rotate your boat and copy merged again
Paste after previous frame. (to do this click on the blue bar, go to paste, and then after current frame.
Repete as you would like for your boat 'rocking'
Run Animation
Save
=)

0 comments: