For this tutorial I have used the Music of Love kit from Moonlight Laura which can be purchased HERE
Vix mask 326 which can be found in my quick links (please add this to your mask folder)
The artwork of Keith Garvey which can be found in my quick links.
- Remember to save your work often!
- To begin first pick a paper that you would like to use to make your mask. I used paper #6
- Apply your mask.
- Merge Group
- Paste as new image. Add a drop shadow. I used 4, 4, 100, 10, black. Then I inverted it as a -4, -4, 100, 10, black
- Open background paper. I used #27. Place this under your mask
- Open Music Notes 32 and resize 50%.Place on top of your background layer and under your mask layer on the left side of your mask. Add a 4,4,100, 10 black drop shadow. Merge Down
- ***Duplicate, Move to fill more of the inside of yours mask*** Repeat as needed to fill your mask. Merging down each duplication,
- You should still have only 2 layers.
- Open MusicNoteStrand
- Paste on top of background and under mask as before. Duplicate and move as before for the effect you would like with a drop shadow and merging down so as to keep 2 layers.
- Use freehand selection tool now and connect the bottom tips of the hearts of the frame. Try to do this very carefully and remember you can always start over if needed..
- Once you have it connected and you have your marching ants around the frame I want you to go to selections > Invert
- Now click on your background layer in your layers pallett and hit the delete key on your keyboard.
- This should insure everything you have done other then the mask frame is INSIDE your mask.
- Open and add any other elements that you would like over your mask. I have used the mic and one of the gutairs. Each with a drop shadow.
- Open your tube of choice and add to the right side also over your mask.
- Add all wording and copyrights
- Save tag as a png file.