THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summer Nights



For this tut I used the following
Kit: 'Are We There Yet' from Bits N Bobs found HERE
Animation Shop
Screen Image made by me found HERE

  • First open a new image 800x800 filled with one of the sky gradients I used Sky4 with a texture of cobblestone and then flattened the image.
  • Open the screen and place it where you would like
  • Add the cars, road and what ever images you would like to add from the kit, adding a drop shadow when you would like to. Make the tag look like you would expect a Drive In to look like (Sad thing is most kids today will never even see a drive in)
  • Effects>Illumination Effects>Lights
  • Preset of Traffic Top. You may have to move the lights around a tad to get them on the top of your screen settings are below.
  • Add copyright or watermart
  • I used a frame for mine, Brushed edges
  • Resize to 50%
  • Copy Merged to a new 800x800 filled black
  • Mine is tilted a bit
  • Add text as desired, mine I also used a gradiant glow on
  • Merge All
  • Add a new raster layer
  • Add star tubes as desired
  • Copy merged to Animation shop
  • Back to PSP
  • delete star layer
  • Add new raster and make stars again
  • Copy Merged and paste in Animation shop after the current frame
  • Do this as many times as you desire
  • Run
  • Save as .gif file
Blessed Be
Lorilynn

0 comments: