THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Choose Already!

This tag was made by me using the Evil Virgin kit by Immortal Dreams found HERE
and the WONDERFUL art of David Deb at Devient Art but you must have permission to use his artwork!

0 comments: