- For this tutorial I used the DBS (Designs by Stina) part of the FallEver Friends Collab which can be purchased HERE
- Start with a 475x475 canvas flood filled with the landscape gradiant and the wet fall leaves texture at 50% scale. Flatten
- Open Fence 2 resize 50% copy and paste onto the background layer down at the bottom. Drop Shadow 3, 3, 100, 8 black
- Open frame 10. Resize 50%. Using your freehand selection tool and point to point you are going to cut off the arch of this frame. Copy the arch and place on the background image, under the fence and resize and reposition as desired. Add the same drop shadow as before on this.
- Open leaves. Resize 60% and place on the left top of the fence (under the fence) Duplicate and place on the top right as well) Merge these 2 layers and drop shadow as above.
- Open the rest of your elements and resize and add. (I have used Lab 02, Sign 02, Teddy Friends 02, Butterfly 03,Clock 02 and Deco 02 all at 30% and the medi_lilflutter4 at 50%I also took Autumn leaves resized at 15% to cover the ‘grass’ in my tag.
- Add all wording and copyrights and you are all done! (do NOT forget if you use the poser IN the kit you MUST credit the poser!!!)