THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Text & Fly





For this tutorial I have used the "Felt Like Halloween" kit from Designs By Stina found HERE
The font I have used is  Bones found HERE

  • First you need to open your frame of choice.  I have used 07.
  • Using either your freehand selection tool OR your magic wand, select the area INSIDE the frame.
  • Open your background paper, I have used paper 18.  
  • Go to your forground color selection area, pattern, and use the paper you have just opened at bout 50% to flood fill the frame.  
  • By clicking on the frame you can now add a drop shadow if you wish.
  • Open the fence and place the fence across the frame
  • Open tree 01 and resize as needed to fit inside the frame.
  • Open Bat 01 and place behind the tree resized as you wish
  • Open the house and place off to the right
  • Open Witchy Splat and pace her on the tree (poor ol thing!)
  • Now I want you to merge visable.  Resize this down to about 70%
  • Open a transparent 600x600 canvas and place your merged layer inside.
  • Open Grim Reeper 02 and mirror, copy and place on the left hand side of your frame.
  • Open cat and pumpkin, resize and place on the right side.
  • Add all wording and copyrights
  • Resize if needed and save!

0 comments: