THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Notice

My Daughter was born on Feb 14, 2010 and she is wonderfully healthy! Thank you for all the wonderful emails about everything. I just wanted to say that for right now since life has gotten so busy I am working mainly on tags and layouts. There will be the occasional tutorial but not as many as before. I am sorry if this causes any problems, but family comes first! I hope this finds all my followers doing well! Blessed Be! ~Lori

Quick Links

These are the Quick Links to my most used supplies =]

PSP
Alien Skin
Vix
Squirlz Water Reflections
Garvey
Gorjuss
Animation Shop

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Give Thanks


For this cute little tutorial I have used the following

Give Thanks from Designs By Stina which can be found HERE
Vix mask Valentine 14 which can be found above
Give Thanks mask made by myself which I have included below.


  • To begin make sure your masks are preloaded into your own masks folder and open up your color palette
  • Open two new canvases 800x800 and flood fill each with a color from the color pallet, I have used the dark green and the brown.
  • Load your mask on to each one and invert if necessary
  • On each canvas you need to go to Layers>Merge>Merge Group
  • Copy your love frame and paste that in the center of your Give Thanks canvas.
  • Using your selection tool set to circle, replace, and a feather of 4 with anti alias checked I want you to place your cursor at 400x400 which is the center of your workspace, and drag it out till you have almost the whole inner circle of the love frame in it.
  • Click on your give thanks layer and hit delete.
  • With your Flood Fill tool, pick another color and put that inside the circle
  • Select None
  • Resize and place whatever embellishments all around the frame as you wish
  • Add all wording and copyright information
  • Resize and save!

0 comments: