For this tutorial I have used the following supplies:
A Furry Little Christmas from Designs By Stina available HERE
Animation Shop (found in my quick links at the top of the page)
Sparkle tutorial by Patti which can be found HERE (please do this before the rest of the tutorial)
Once you have done your sparkle tutorial (or you have ones of your own) we are ready to begin.
Remember to save your work often just in case ;)
- Open a blank canvas 650x650, flood full with the background color of your choice (remember this will be the background color inside of your Christmas bauble)
- Open bauble 05, copy and paste onto your background layer, as a new layer. Leave it where it falls.
- Set transparency to 50%
- Paste the bauble again as another new layer (this will give you 2)
- Using your freehand selection tool, feather set to zero, cut out the 'glass' part of the bauble and delete it leaving only the silver hanger part.
- You should now have a solid silver topper and a transparent bauble.
- Merge all
- Using your background eraser, delete every part of your background that is outside the bauble.
- New raster layer flood filled white
- Send to bottom
- Place whatever elements you would like inside your ball on top of the bauble (Shows up better this way)
- Add wording and copyrights as required
- Resize as desired
- Place a few sparkles as you would like them on your image
- Copy merged
- Paste as a new animation in Animation Shop
- ***Back in PSP remove the sparkles
- Place new sparkles again in different locations
- Copy Merged
- Paste after current frame in Animation Shop***
- Do the steps between the starts at least 2 more times for a total of 4 frames
- Run Animation