For this tutorial I have used the "Felt Like Halloween" kit from Designs By Stina found HERE
The font I have used is Bones found HERE
- First you need to open your frame of choice. I have used 07.
- Using either your freehand selection tool OR your magic wand, select the area INSIDE the frame.
- Open your background paper, I have used paper 18.
- Go to your forground color selection area, pattern, and use the paper you have just opened at bout 50% to flood fill the frame.
- By clicking on the frame you can now add a drop shadow if you wish.
- Open the fence and place the fence across the frame
- Open tree 01 and resize as needed to fit inside the frame.
- Open Bat 01 and place behind the tree resized as you wish
- Open the house and place off to the right
- Open Witchy Splat and pace her on the tree (poor ol thing!)
- Now I want you to merge visable. Resize this down to about 70%
- Open a transparent 600x600 canvas and place your merged layer inside.
- Open Grim Reeper 02 and mirror, copy and place on the left hand side of your frame.
- Open cat and pumpkin, resize and place on the right side.
- Add all wording and copyrights
- Resize if needed and save!